|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 07:07 AM EST||
ORCHARD PARK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- GSX Solutions [www.gsx.com], the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting of enterprise collaboration environments, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and IBM Notes, today announced a partnership agreement with HADSL FirM to provide their award-winning service desk solution to all GSX prospects. HADSL FirM's administrative solution for GSX 360 makes quick work of critical user provisioning tasks. Current GSX 360 customers can either keep their existing support or migrate to the HADSL FirM solution at a special price if they need further development.
"We are excited to partner with HADSL to provide our GSX Monitor & Analyzer customers with the award-winning HADSL FirM helpdesk solution," said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX Solutions. "User provisioning tasks are often perceived as routine, yet they are critical to the operation of collaboration environments, where even a small error can have serious consequences. The HADSL FirM administrative engine enables top-level administrators to securely delegate user provisioning and management tasks to junior admins, the service desk, or even the HR Department."
Tony Holder, Commercial Manager at HADSL, said, "We've worked with GSX Solutions for a number of years and this strategic partnership brings more exposure to FirM solutions. We look forward to working with GSX, their customers and their partners."
Key HADSL FirM features include:
- Synchronize data fields between Active Directory and the Domino Directory, as well as automatically create AD users with appropriate group membership.
- Deploy BlackBerry handsets as part of the user creation process in BES.
- Disable and remote wipe devices as part of the user leaving the process.
- Provide the data for compliance and audit reports on the processing, volume, and types of requests fulfilled, including who authorized and processed the requests.
HADSL FirM increases security and improves quality of service delivery, while reducing service request processing time and costs. For more on HADSL FirM for GSX Solutions, please visit www.gsx.com/solutions/360. For more on the GSX partnership program, please visit www.gsx.com/become_partner.
HADSL is an Advanced ISV IBM Business partner. Its FirM suite of Identity and Resource Management tools lead the way in allowing administrative costs to be managed, reduced, and accounted for. The core FirM team is comprised of highly experienced Domino consultants and 10+ associate consultants. For more HADSL FirM, please visit http://hadsl.com/HADSL.nsf.
About GSX Solutions
GSX Solutions is the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring, analysis, and management of enterprise collaboration and messaging environments, including Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and BlackBerry Enterprise Server, as well as LDAP and SMTP ports, and any URL. GSX Solutions is Microsoft Systems Center Alliance Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner and a BlackBerry Alliance Elite Partner, providing automated server maintenance for Domino and Windows-based servers. Monitoring millions of mailboxes for over 600 global enterprises, GSX is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with R&D in Nice, France, and offices in the UK and the US. For more information, please visit www.gsx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks