|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TaxResults.com is an online tax consultancy and is proud to celebrate successful outcomes for its clients. Many people find themselves in difficulty with the IRS - for a number of reasons - perhaps owing back taxes or even undergoing salary garnishment. Tax Results has been able to offer its clients solutions that can both vastly reduce their tax obligation and provide them with a reasonable payment plan.
"Our goal is to provide the best customer service and results in the industry," says the VP Brad Patrick. "Our mission is to provide an aggressive response to client tax problems to achieve the maximum resolution allowed by law."
Tax Results has many success stories:
One client had never seen any reason to have a professional prepare his taxes until he found himself owing the IRS $11,000. Following the advice of another major tax consultancy, he called the IRS to set up a payment schedule but after two years, still owed $7,000. Realizing belatedly how much he was paying in interest and penalties, he turned to Tax Results for help. Tax Result's agents found that previous tax submissions had been filed incorrectly and eligible deductions had been missed. They amended the last three tax returns and followed up with the IRS. The client's $7,000 debt was erased and he actually received a refund of $4,000.
Another client had failed to complete returns - or pay any taxes - for two years, and was facing a debt to the IRS of $100,000 with his salary being garnished. Tax Results was able to settle this client's debt with an Offer in Compromise. The garnishment was revoked and the total debt was reduced to $9,000 with an affordable payment plan in place.
Tax Results offers a 'no resolution, no fee' guarantee - if they fail to provide a resolution to your tax, you don't pay them! To find out more about possible solutions to your tax problems, visit http://www.taxresults.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Tax Results
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks