|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 06:05 AM EST||
TULSA, Okla., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- About a month before Beth Mauskopf of Oceanside, NY was welcomed into SweepstakesToday.com (www.sweepstakestoday.com) 10k Club, she received news she was also a winner in the Infiniti Presents an Exclusive Evening with Cirque du Soleil Sweepstakes! The win included taking 25 of her friends with her to see the famed troupe.
All summer she worked with the party planner to firm up a date, but first one thing and then another prevented scheduling. It isn't easy trying to coordinate venues with 25 guests! After she had provided 12 different dates, Mauskopf explained, there were still problems trying to organize everyone.
In early October, the prize company contacted Beth and asked if she'd consider taking cash instead. When she asked how much that would be, she was told $28,598.48, exactly the stated value of her prize. She agreed. Several weeks passed and she heard nothing.
Then, on October 29th Hurricane Sandy hit. Mauskopf and her family not only had major damage to their home, they lost two cars.
"After losing much of my home as well as two cars I hoped the (prize) company didn't forget about me," Beth said in an interview.
Then, on December 10, 2012, the check finally arrived.
"This is exactly what we need to get back on our feet," Mauskopf said. "I guess I finally won a car!" she said of her plans to use the money to buy a new car.
Mauskopf could hardly wait to thank Craig McDaniel, known to members as "Mr. Sweepy," Founder and owner of SweepstakesToday.com, she said in an email. "I want to give others hope that dreams can come true through your site," she said.
Sweepstakes Today LLC was launched online in March of 2004. The popular (online giveaway sweepstakes) site is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma and the custom Microsoft ASP/ASPX programming development is done in Salt Lake City, Utah. The website has now published over 38,000 sweepstakes, contest and giveaways.
SOURCE Sweepstakes Today LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London