|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 05:03 AM EST||
RA'ANANA, Israel, December 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New version analyzes hundreds of mobile variables in real time to automatically generate media plans that optimize ROI
DMG (DSNR Media Group) - a global provider of digital advertising solutions for online, mobile, and social, announced today the availability of the newest version of of its Traffiliate for Mobile platform including new targeting capabilities, landing page optimization and automatic media plan generation. Using patent pending technology, Traffiliate for Mobile automatically analyzes and optimizes hundreds of mobile variables to generate the best media plan, with precise targeting that will meet CPA goals for mobile advertisers.
Traffiliate for Mobile monitors a wide range of parameters, including: Carriers, OS, Device Make and Model, Publishers, Geo, Browser, and connection type to find the combination that delivers the highest conversion rate, enabling advertisers to focus on best-performing channels for more precise and cost effective media buying. It aggregates and manages multiple mobile parameters to unified reporting allowing a full comparison between DMG's network publishers, to find the best match to its advertisers. In addition to increasing ROI by finding the best and most qualified click for the advertiser, Traffiliate for Mobile eliminates costly and inefficient labor intensive tasks.
As part of providing full service to digital advertisers, DMG also offers advanced tracking and unified reporting across multiple platforms, HTML5 creative for the most engaging mobile ads, and consulting services for boosting mobile campaign performance .
"With the increasing demand for effective mobile advertising, there is an urgent need for new methods for mobile ad measurement, analysis and optimization, "said Hilla Dagan, Director of Mobile Division at DMG. "We are committed to enabling advertisers to take advantage of this growing mobile opportunity by continuously creating new technologies and services to successfully track, engage and convert mobile users."
DMG is a global digital advertising network serving advertisers, agencies and publishers.
Utilizing its unique optimization methodologies and technologies, DMG offers a full cross-platform solution, in online, mobile and social . With over 350 clients worldwide, DMG reaches over 300 million unique users and delivers hundreds of thousands of campaign conversions every month.
For more information, visit http://www.dsnrmg.com.
SOURCE DMG (DSNR Media Group)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London