|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 05:02 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Project management software provider, Project Insight announces a new capacity demand feature that allows resource managers to run basic 'what if' scenarios without having to assign resources to tasks. This new feature was included in Project Insight's latest software upgrade, version 10. As project teams are being asked to perform more work with the same or fewer resources, additional resource management functionalities increase the value of this popular project management solution.
The project and resource management software update to version 10 includes a major upgrade to the user interface, along with other new features that allow project managers to further customize the project software to fit their business and project processes. Project Insight is an online project management solution that helps experienced project managers and team members of all levels to collaborate and manage projects more efficiently.
The software developers listened to customer feedback and found it common for resource managers or executive management to want to determine how many hours team members will dedicate to each project. Now, Project Insight gives project and resource managers the ability to specify how much time, in hours, a resource will spend on a project. This allotment appears in the resource allocation reports so they may view how many remaining hours a resource may be allotted to the project. Scheduled work, allotted work and the variance which equals the remaining capacity that the resource or department has is all available for viewing.
About Project Insight
Project Insight, project and portfolio management software, is powerful for project managers, easy for everyone. Project Insight offers a SaaS edition as well as an on-premise edition. Project Insight's software supports The Project Management Institute, Inc.'s (PMI) standards, and is compliant with the PMBOK® Guide. Project Insight and Metafuse are registered trademarks of Metafuse, Inc. Other brands are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2184186
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2184189
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks