|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 05:01 AM EST||
Mobien Technologies, the leading enterprise mobility company today announced the launch of its enhanced mobility solutions for the North American market, based on increased demand from enterprise customers. Mobien addresses the last mile problem being faced by companies as they enable their BYOD carrying mobile workforce to be as efficient outside the office as within, and take mission critical enterprise applications to the last mile. Mobien’s solutions bridge the digital divide in an organization and extend their Legacy applications, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and other critical business solutions to handheld devices including smartphones, tablets and others.
Improved smartphone adoption has created the need for a desktop-like work environment for the increasingly mobile workforce. Mobien’s solution is agnostic to mobile device, carrier and network, making it a reliable technology especially for cross-continental large organizations that are interested in delivering and updating their field associates with real-time data.
“We offer a comprehensive solution through our technology. Enterprise mobility is not just about accessing the enterprise platform securely through mobile devices,” said Ajit Gokhale, CEO, Mobien Technologies, “but also to innovate on the whole business process, taking full advantage of riding on a smart device, using its every software and hardware capability to add more intelligence, more data attributes to the business process in question and thereby regulating the whole enterprise productivity. This is something that we try to work on regularly with our customers.”
Mobien’s agnostic solution makes it a unified enterprise mobility platform for various vertical sectors, including manufacturing, chemical, retail and pharmaceuticals. Mobien’s technology is at work in several Fortune 500s and its flagship product iNotify works with leading ERP, CRM systems and other mission critical business applications.
“The BYOD trend is rapidly growing and every company will need to find an efficient solution,“ said Suhas Kale, CTO, Mobien Technologies. “In the mobile space, we believe we have the right ingredients to be successful, including strong technology roots, experience of implementation, and expertise to succeed in the global market. We also bring with us a team that is pedigreed with 150 man years of mobility and technology experience working with leading companies in Asia and Europe.”
Mobien’s technology is also used by leaders like Mega Lifesciences to extend their complex CRM solutions to sales representatives, while OCS, a global facility management leader, uses Mobien’s technology to help supervisors monitor field activities and manage resources in real time that helps them reduce cost, inventory, labor and logistics.
Mobien Works with Global Customers to Bring Significant Cost Savings and Efficiencies
• World’s largest facility management company saved 10 percent on labor costs and improved turnaround time by 12 percent.
• Asia’s second largest pharmaceutical company saved 25-35 percent in logistics cost. Mobien helped cut inventory cycles from 30 days to four days by enabling better smartphone applications.
• One of the top five cement companies in the world achieved 20 percent increase in productivity of sales team and a lower distribution cost by taking mission critical applications to the BYOD with Mobien.
About Mobien Technologies
Mobien Technologies is a leading enterprise mobility company with focus on delivering sustainable and cost effective solutions. Mobien offers a mobile application framework enabling complex business processes and applications on mobile devices, in real time and independent of network access. From financial services to pharmaceuticals to chemical industries, companies make informed mission critical decisions using Mobien’s enterprise mobility solution that extends key and real time business application information to their field associates.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks