|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 03:30 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, California, LONDON, England and ISTANBUL, Turkey, December 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Marketing partnership sees Bubble Witch Saga logo appear on 50 million cans of Pepsi
King.com, the world's leading casual social games company, today announced the launch of a marketing partnership in Turkey with Pepsi.
Over the next three months, the logo of Bubble Witch Saga, one of King.com's most popular games, will appear on 50 million Pepsi cans. All Pepsi cans and bottles will carry a special code which, when typed into a King.com game, will unlock free in-game credits and upgrades.
The Bubble Witch Saga logo will appear alongside the Pepsi logo on more than 2 million posters and more than 150,000 point-of-sale packs in Turkey. Cans featuring the Bubble Witch Saga logo will appear on television commercials. King.com's branding will also appear on Pepsi's Facebook page.
Turkey is already an important market for King.com and its games are played by more than 6 million Turks a month.
Alex Dale, King.com's Chief Marketing Officer, said: "We are delighted to be launching this marketing partnership with Pepsi in Turkey. In different ways, King.com and Pepsi are both bringing bubbles to a country of 75 million people. King.com's free, easy-to-play games are popular the world over, and we hope people in Turkey will enjoy using the free in-game credits and upgrades that King.com and Pepsi are offering."
Ceren Onbulak, Pepsi's Brand Engagement and Business Partnerships Manager, said: "We are delighted to be launching these very special Game Cans in Turkey, which offer free extra credits on the excellent Bubble Witch Saga. Millions of the cans will be distributed over the next three months, meaning lots of extra fun for everyone. The more Pepsi codes you collect, the better the game gets! It's the first time we've done a Game Can in Turkey. The campaign will also be supported on TV. "
King.com is a worldwide leader in casual social games with over 40 million monthly players and more than 3 billion games played per month globally. King.com offers over 150 exclusive games in 12 languages through its premier destination, King.com (http://www.king.com), mobile devices, Google+, and Facebook, where it is a top 10 Facebook developer. The company is the exclusive provider of online games for leading global portals, websites and media companies. King.com has offices in London, Stockholm, Barcelona, Bucharest, Hamburg, Malta and San Francisco. For more information, please visit http://about.king.com. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London