|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 03:08 AM EST||
ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of the market research report "Innovations and Trends in the Image-Guided and Robot-Assisted Surgery" Markets to their product offering.
Image-guided and robot-assisted surgery technologies extend the application of the minimally invasive approach beyond simple procedures using laparoscopy to more complex procedures. Over the past 15 years, such techniques have shifted from emerging to established technologies and have become standard of care in some applications. The image-guided and robot-assisted surgery markets are expected to continue to experience moderate growth, though at a lower rate than occurred prior to the global economic recession. Despite the decreased growth, the markets will continue to retain healthy profit margins. Despite the pressures within healthcare sectors in the developed world, there will be increased implementation of advanced image-guided and robotic surgical procedures attributable to the growing realization that they offer increased patient value through improved outcomes, faster recoveries and lower overall costs for complex procedures.
Image-guided and robot-assisted surgery have gained wide acceptance in the last 15 years, moving from novel techniques to widespread application. This analysis provides assessment of the current practice of image-guided and robot-assisted surgery, with insights into emerging trends, technological innovations, global market conditions, and potential opportunities.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7259864&progid=85031
No business can stand still. Constant change means constant decision-making. Choosing the best path to the future depends on two critical factors -- quality of information and insightful analysis. At Datamonitor, we are Market Analysis Experts. We don't just deliver top quality data, we interpret it, combining an insider's market expertise with the objectivity of an outsider to give you the best possible insight into your competitors' strategies and tactics.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London