|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 03:08 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Mindjet's® entrance as a collaborative work management provider was showcased by eight high-profile award wins that recognized products, executives and marketing efforts. Recognition included three American Business Awardssm, a CODiE Finalist Award, accolades for Conspire, the company blog, and most recently a Best in Biz Award. The Best in Biz Award for "Best New Product of the Year" was determined by an independent panel of top-tier industry press and technology analyst firms who recognized Mindjet for the company's product innovation.
The company also continued its leadership in the mobile apps productivity space with Mindjet for Android, recognized as a top productivity app in two separate competitions.
"2012 was a great year highlighted by our product progression into the SaaS and mobile space," said Mindjet CEO Scott Raskin. "The tremendous industry recognition validates this strategic direction and underscores our significant customer benefits. The ultimate reward is delivering a great product that continues to help people work inspired."
Highlights of the award-winning year include:
- Honored with three American Business Awards, including:
- People's Choice Stevie® Award for "Favorite New Collaboration Solution" for Mindjet Connect
- Silver Stevie Award in the "New Product or Service of the Year for Software: Collaboration/Social Networking Solution" category
- Silver Stevie Award for "Executive of the Year in Computer Software" for the company's CEO, Scott Raskin
- Named a silver winner by an independent panel of press and industry analysts in the "Best New Product of the Year" category at the Best in Biz Awards 2012 for Mindjet Connect, which is now part of the company's unified offering
- Finalist in the "Best Collaboration/Social Networking Solution" category at the prestigious 2012 SIIA CODiE(sm) Awards
In addition to Mindjet's 2012 award wins, the company's products have received multiple top rankings and reviews, including:
- Mindjet for Android app maintaining an impressive rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars in the Android store
- Mindjet for Android placing second in the Best App Ever Awards for "Best Productivity App" and third in the "Best Business Android App" category of the 148Apps Network
- Mindjet Tasks heralded as a top weekly app by CNET® Australia, where it was recommended to readers as a collaborative software tool "worth the look"
- Mindjet products also ranked highly in German publications, including:
- PC Magazine® saying that "Mindjet is the perfect solution to integrate SharePoint® and create transparency"
- Mindjet being voted as "a magnificent cloud solution" by Business & IT magazine
- PC Welt ranking Mindjet's app highly, plus Germany's most famous IT magazine, C´t, recommending the Mindjet product suite
Mindjet was also recognized three times this year for its company blog, Conspire, which has grown to more than 100,000 page views per month. Most recently, Conspire was:
- Announced as gold winner in the 2012 Golden Bridge Awards' "Best Blog" category
- Selected platinum award winner in the MarCom Awards for the "Website Element/Blog" category
- Designated gold award winner for "Best Blog Design" in the Blogshop's Best Blog Awards 2012
"These honors are a huge testimonial to all of our Mindjet team members, who are committed to excellence and passionate about helping people work better to achieve greater success," said Raskin. "2013 will be a seminal year for us as we build upon our success and launch new capabilities so our customers can become even more fulfilled in their work."
*Results based on research conducted by Mindjet in English on Dec. 13, 2012, consisting of web search results and surveys of respective companies' U.S. websites, press releases and blog posts for the following companies: Asana, Basecamp, Box, Do by Salesforce, Dropbox, Huddle, and Jive Software.
Mindjet helps people generate better ideas and work smarter through software that aids brainstorming, the organization of plans and the management of projects -- anytime, anywhere. Our interactive environment uses a visual framework to keep teams on point, on task, on time. Not surprisingly, 83 of the global Fortune 100 companies use Mindjet to get work done. Find out why.
Mindjet. Work Inspired. Mindjet and Work Inspired are trademarks of Mindjet which may be registered in the U.S. and other countries. Stevie is a registered trademark and American Business Awards is a service mark of Stevie Awards. CODiE is a service mark of Software and Information Industry Association Corporation. CNET is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive, Inc. SharePoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. PC Magazine is a registered trademark of Ziff Davis, Inc Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Fortune 100 is a trademark of the Fortune magazine division of Time Inc. Other product and company names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks