|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 03:01 AM EST||
LONDON, December 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Industry-wide client survey puts GFT in first place
GFT Markets, the global provider of retail derivatives, has been ranked top in customer service following an industry-wide survey of UK CFD traders. Conducted by the specialist financial services market research organisation Investment Trends, the findings rated GFT Markets' customer service as the best in the UK's CFD industry.
Simon Mansell, CEO of GFT Markets UK, commented:
"As a business we're always keen to differentiate ourselves from the crowd, be that through product innovation or exceptional customer service. In this increasingly commoditised business, there's no shortage of CFD providers out there who put all the focus on recruiting clients then make little effort to retain them, but this certainly isn't an approach we take."
GFT Markets has undertaken a series of innovations in the last 12 months that have been focused around further improving the customer experience, including being the first UK CFD provider to launch its trading platform on the new Kindle Fire. During 2012, GFT has also launched its trading platform on both the iPad and Android mobile devices, as well as having presented clients with the ability to trade the Chinese Renminbi.
GFT Markets also picked up the same customer service accolade from Investment Trends following a similar survey conducted in Singapore and this is the latest in a line of awards that have been collected of late. GFT has also recently won awards for Best Mobile Platform, Shares Magazine 2012; Best Forex Broker, The Stockies 2012; Best Online Trading Platform, UK Shares Awards 2011; Best Forex Provider, AFR Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards 2011; Best Forex Education Provider, Forex Customer Service - Excellence Award and Forex Broker Japan - Excellence award IBTimes FX Awards 2011.
About GFT Markets
From local offices in London, New Jersey, Grand Rapids, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo, GFT provides its global client base with the opportunity to speculate and trade in a broad range of markets, quickly, efficiently and securely. Most known for its award-winning DealBook® platform available for desktop, the web, or mobile phone, GFT also provides options for automated trading, 24/7 customer service, and competitive spreads even in times of market volatility.
1. "Results from Investment Trends 2012 UK CFD, FX & Financial Spread Betting Report, based on ratings given by 23,000 investors."
Trading forex, CFDs, and spread bets is risky and not suitable for everyone. All of these products (excluding Binary CFDs and Binary Spread Bets) are leveraged, and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Don't trade more than you can afford to lose.
GFT Global Markets UK Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for forex, CFDs, and Spread Bets. The FSA does not regulate Binary CFDs and Binary Spread Bets. © 2012 Global Futures and Forex, Ltd. All rights reserved. CD06UK.022.121212
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks