|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 02:00 AM EST||
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates and PARIS, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ORSYP, a leading provider of IT Operations Management solutions, today announced the opening of its Middle Eastern headquarter offices from the Internet City in Dubai. ORSYP's presence in the United Arab Emirates will ensure organizations in the GCC region benefit from local access to outstanding services and support when implementing IT workload automation and performance management solutions that enhance data center operations.
"Growing our business operations in the Middle East is an important strategic initiative for ORSYP. A local presence will allow us to work closer with existing and new customers helping them address the IT challenges they face. Greater communications will also enable us to ensure that ORSYP future direction remains closely aligned to the strategic needs of Middle Eastern ORSYP users along with customers that we have in other regions," said Francois-Xavier Floren, ORSYP Chief Executive Officer.
To head regional operations from its Dubai headquarters, ORSYP has appointed Nabil Ben Abdallah as Vice President Sales ORSYP Middle East. "Our customers recognize our commitment to the region and with Nabil leading our team we have someone who not only brings a wealth of technical knowledge and industry expertise; we also have an individual who has extensive experience of working with customers across the territory," said Floren.
ORSYP is an IT Operations Management specialist that develops and markets innovative solutions that automate IT processes and optimize resource utilization. Headquartered in Boston, Hong Kong, and Paris, ORSYP has been chosen by over 1400 customers as their trusted partner for software, consulting and education since 1986.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks