|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
As service providers in the Middle East compete with over-the-top players to offer revenue-generating digital services to their customers, TM Forum today announced that its Middle East Summit 2013 is showcasing a must-see line-up of over 35 digital services experts, including eight C-Level executives from Ajman Bank, Etisalat, Expresso Telecom, Mobily, Nawras, Qatar National Broadband Network, Wataniya Telecom Kuwait and VIVA Kuwait Telecommunications Company at Grosvenor House, Dubai, U.A.E, Feb. 4-5, 2013.
In addition, speakers from EITC (DU), Facebook, Vodafone and many other leading companies in the Middle East are participating in case study presentations, panels, debates and interactive sessions covering hot topics on the action-packed agenda, including:
- Transforming to Capitalize on New Revenue Streams
- The Evolution of Digital Services
- Outsourcing and Managed Services in a Digital Services Economy
- Optimizing Customer Experience
- Big Data for the Big Explosion of New Revenue Streams
“TM Forum’s Middle East Summit brings together top service providers, analysts, business executives and other visionaries that have experience managing and delivering complex digital services to the region’s diverse, sophisticated customer-base,” said Martin Creaner, president and CEO of TM Forum. “Building on the success of last year’s Middle East Summit, this year’s summit shows attendees how to launch new services that will impact their bottom line; how to improve profitability through customer experience, product bundling and pricing strategies; and how best practices can transform their businesses.”
TM Forum’s regional and topic-driven Summit Series delves deeply into the communications industry’s pressing business issues by illustrating how service providers can overcome the latest market challenges. The Summit Series stands uniquely apart by offering expert keynotes, sessions, unrivaled networking opportunities and TM Forum’s renowned Training and Certification programs. The 2013 schedule includes:
TM Forum's Big Data Analytics Summit, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Jan. 29-30
TM Forum’s Latin American Summit, São Paulo, Brazil, March 19-20
TM Forum’s Africa Summit, Johannesburg, South Africa, July
About TM Forum
TM Forum is a global, non-profit association focused on enabling service provider agility and innovation. As an established thought-leader in complex service management, the Forum serves as a unifying force across industries, enabling more than 900 member companies to solve critical business issues through access to a wealth of knowledge, practical tools, best practices and standards.
The Forum provides a fair and safe environment for collaboration across the value-chain to overcome the barriers to a vibrant, open digital economy. We help member companies of all sizes gain a competitive edge by enabling efficiency and agility in their IT and operations while protecting competitive differentiation. For more information about TM Forum, visit www.tmforum.org.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher