|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 10:37 PM EST||
SMRJ (Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN) produces "SME Support Zone" in the "nano tech 2013" exhibition, from Wednesday, January 30th through Friday, February 1st at "Tokyo Big Sight" in Ariake, Tokyo.
As an independent administrative agency under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(METI), SMRJ supports SMEs and regional communities in solving their problems and realizing their dreams, by providing targeted and personalized support measures. In the "nano tech 2013", "SME Support Zone" introduces thirty venture companies with excellent technologies/products to all over the world.
The SME Support Zone covers materials, equipments and applications of the nanotechnology – such as the world's finest inkjet technology, the ultra high-speed Automatic Force Microscope, the condense sheet raising efficiency of the photovoltaic power generation, etc. Through the show days, free interpreters help visitors from foreign country/area to discuss with exhibitors in the zone.
Please take this opportunity to visit "SME Support Zone" to check "Japan's technologies, to change the world."
Thirty companies to exhibit in the "SME Support Zone" are as below.
Alnair Labs, Applied Micro Systems, Apt, Aquatech, CHIBA MACHINE INDUSTRY, CLUSTER TECHNOLOGY, Cyber Laser, Fuji Medical Instruments, Fuji Pigment, ITEC, KAWAKEN Fine Chemicals, KYODO INTERNATIONAL, LANTECHNICAL SERVICE, Microphase, Nano, NISSHO OPTICAL, Philtech, Photon Energy Inst., PicoTherm, Plasma Ion Assist, Research Institute of Biomolecule Metrology, Sakigake-Semiconductor, SIJTechnology, SINTERLAND, TAKAMATSU OIL & FAT, TDC, TECHNO GUARD, TOKUSHIKI, TSUKIOKA FILM PHARMA, YOUTEC
"nano tech 2013" exhibition Overview
|Date and time:||Wednesday, January 30th to Friday, February 1st|
|Venue :||Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo, Japan)|
|Size of the show:||600 companies/organization. ( Expected number of visitors is 60,000 )|
|Entrance Fee :||3,000 Japanese Yen（Free admission with online registration）|
|Organized by :||nano tech executive committee|
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London