|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 08:07 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Silver Standard Resources Inc. (TSX:SSO)(NASDAQ:SSRI) ("Silver Standard" or the "Company") announced today that it has filed a technical report titled "NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Pitarrilla Project, Durango State, Mexico" (the "2012 Pitarrilla Technical Report") in compliance with National Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101") requirements and in support of the Company's December 4, 2012 news release announcing the results of the Feasibility Study for its 100% owned Pitarrilla Project. The 2012 Pitarrilla Technical Report is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website at www.silverstandard.com.
SOURCE: Silver Standard Resources Inc.
To receive Silver Standard's news releases by e-mail, please register using the Silver Standard website at www.silverstandard.com.
The TSX has neither approved nor disapproved of the information contained herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher