|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund (the "Fund") (TSX:BPF.UN) announced today a cash distribution to unitholders of 9.8 cents per unit for December 2012. The distribution will be payable to unitholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012 and will be paid on January 31, 2012. The Fund periodically reviews distribution levels based on its policy of stable and sustainable distribution flow to unitholders.
The trustees of the Fund have approved the contents of this news release.
® Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership. All Boston Pizza registered Canadian trade-marks and unregistered Canadian trade-marks containing the words "Boston", "BP", and/or "Pizza" are trade-marks owned by the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership and licensed by the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership to Boston Pizza International Inc.
© Boston Pizza International Inc. 2012
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher