|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 07:29 PM EST||
RICHLAND, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- Farmers Insurance agents, claims representatives and employees are helping victims of the wind and rain storms that struck Richland, WA.
Farmers Washington State Executive Director Steve Brown stated that Farmers' claims teams are in full operation helping customers throughout the stricken areas. "We want all of our customers to know that our goal is to give immediate assistance to those who have suffered damage from these storms," Brown said.
Brown advises that all customers who have suffered damage from the storms should call their agent or the 24-hour Farmers HelpPoint hotline number.
Farmers customers with damage should immediately contact their agent or call Farmers' 24-hour-claims hotline, 1- 800-435-7764 for immediate assistance.
21st Century customers should call 1- 800-435-7764 for immediate assistance.
Foremost Insurance customers should file their claim by calling: 1- 800-527-3907.
Bristol West Insurance customers should file their claim by calling: 1-800-274-7865.
Spanish-language claims assistance is available to Farmers customers by calling: 877-RECLAMO (877-732-5266).
Farmers customers can also go to www.Farmers.com or download the free iClaim app to file a claim.
Flood victims who have Farmers or Foremost flood insurance should contact their agent or call Farmers' 24-hour-claims hotline, 1- 800-435-7764.
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is a leading U.S. insurer of automobiles, homes and small businesses and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.
Farmers is a trade name and may refer to Farmers Group, Inc. or the Farmers Exchanges, as the case may be. Farmers Group, Inc., a management and holding company, along with its subsidiaries, is wholly owned by the Zurich Insurance Group. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, owned by their policyholders, and managed by Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information about Farmers, visit its Web site at www.farmers.com or at www.Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks