|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 06:47 PM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- The Board of Directors of Washington Federal, Inc. (NASDAQ: WAFD), parent company of Washington Federal, today announced a quarterly cash dividend of 8 cents per share. The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2012 to common stockholders of record on December 27, 2012. The dividend is being accelerated from the normal January payment date in consideration of potentially higher dividend tax rates in 2013. This will be Washington Federal's 120th consecutive quarterly cash dividend.
Washington Federal operates 190 offices in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Texas and New Mexico. Established in 1917, the Company provides consumer and commercial deposit accounts, insurance products and financing for small to middle market businesses, commercial real estate and residential real estate, including consumer mortgages and home equity lines of credit. As of September 30, 2012, the Company reported $12.5 billion in assets, $8.6 billion in deposits and $1.9 billion in stockholders' equity.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher