|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 06:44 PM EST||
VALLEY STREAM, N.Y., Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Apco Web is a free website service which offers a simpler way to create template websites! The sites all come with an ecommerce shopping cart, which enables merchants to sell online 24 hours a day.
It's never been easier to build a website. The site and hosting is absolutely free to all AMS customers.
Apco Web is a powerful tool for internet and social media marketing. With just a few clicks of your mouse you can add these robust social tools and start creating viral traffic to your site.
Our effort towards helping our customers grow and succeed is our main priority in addition to discounted merchant services.
For more information please visit us at www.apcoweb.com or call Nicole Caracappa at 888-353-5800 option 5.
Provided by Apco Merchant Service
- Easy to use E-commerce. Adding a product is as easy as a few mouse clicks.
- Dynamic Flash Intros and Headers. Animate your site without having to know Flash
- Easy editing. If you can type a letter or write email, you can make a website.
- Choose from dozens of themes and flash headers. Choose from many Flash Intros that have your company and information in it.
- Industry-strength statistics page lets you keep track of visitors to your site.
- Simple email marketing system built in for easy newsletter control.
Merchant Credit Card Processing, Cash Advances and More
APCO Merchant Services is a premier merchant service provider that can position your business for success! As a full-service merchant service provider, we offer a complete suite of advanced, cost-effective merchant processing services and ecommerce solutions including:
- Merchant Credit Card Processing
- Online Payment Solutions
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Credit Card Terminals
- Merchant Cash Advances
- PCI Services
SOURCE APCO Merchant Services
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London