|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 03:50 PM EST||
CAIRO, EGYPT -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- There has been a renaissance at Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers' Aqua e Luce restaurant in Cairo, Egypt, which has been reborn with a new identity. The new Aqua e Luce features an emphasis on FRESH -- fresh ideas and creations (some of which are unique to the Cairo dining scene), and fresh produce with from throughout the globe, including the Mediterranean from France's Côte d'Azur.
Experience the latest concept of Aqua e Luce's daily special, which varies from Australian Lamb with a Coriander Crust, to Roasted American Beef Strip Loin, to whole Roasted Sea Bass and Pepper Crusted Beef Rib Eye and much more; all complemented with mouthwatering side dishes.
Aqua e Luce's spectacular "exhibition" kitchen and tropical atrium lobby view is perfect for relaxing and enjoying a tasty meal.
In addition to exceptional dining in Cairo, Fairmont Heliopolis & Towers features 835 guestrooms, 69,000 square feet of event space, squash, tennis and beach volleyball courts, a fully equipped health club, three swimming pools, beauty salon and on-site shopping. Designed as a destination within a destination, our Cairo, Egypt hotel beckons guests to our oasis in the desert. For details on our restaurants and accommodations -- or to make your reservations, call 1-888-310-2323.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, which arrives in destinations as diverse as Jaipur, Kyiv and Manila in 2012, is a celebrated collection of more than 60 luxury properties around the globe, including Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel, The Plaza in New York, and Makkah Clock Royal Tower in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The luxury brand's distinctive hotels offer a sense of heritage and sophistication, warm, engaging service and culturally rich experiences. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also recognized internationally for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. Fairmont is owned by FRHI Holdings Limited, a leading global hotel company with over 100 hotels under the Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel brands. The company also manages Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel branded luxury private residences club, whole-ownership residences and serviced residences properties. For more information or reservations, please call 1-800-441-1414, visit fairmont.com, or contact your local travel professional.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks