|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 03:43 PM EST||
RICHMOND, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- Kerry-Lynne Findlay, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Justice and Member of Parliament for Delta-Richmond East, on behalf of the Honourable Lynne Yelich, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification, will announce support for upgrades to community infrastructure in Richmond.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
DATE: December 18, 2012 TIME: 10:30 am PLACE: Britannia Heritage Shipyard Seine Net Loft 5180 Westwater Drive Richmond, BC
Regional Communications Manager
Western Economic Diversification Canada - BC Region
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks