|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 03:42 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Tune in now to AFGE's "Inside Government" for more on the D.C. government's labor-management partnership. The show, which originally aired on Friday, Dec. 14, is now available on demand.
AFGE 14th District National Vice President Dwight Bowman discussed the partnership, his recent meeting with D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray and the impact sequestration would have on D.C. government employees and services.
But first, Social Security Works Executive Director Alex Lawson provided a closer look at the Strengthen Social Security coalition and argued against cutting benefits as part of the fiscal cliff negotiations.
Lastly, Campaign for America's Future Co-director Roger Hickey continued the fiscal cliff discussion and analyzed Michigan's right-to-work legislation.
Listen LIVE on Fridays at 10 a.m. on 1500 AM WFED in the D.C. area or online at FederalNewsRadio.com.
For more information, please visit InsideGovernmentRadio.com.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, iTunes and YouTube!
"Inside Government" is a one-hour weekly nationwide radio/Internet program dedicated to issues that impact federal and D.C. government employees. The show airs each Friday at 10 a.m. on Federal News Radio 1500 AM in Washington, D.C., and online at FederalNewsRadio.com. It is also available to millions of iPod users through Apple's iTunes podcast. "Inside Government" is produced by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE), the nation's largest federal employee union, representing 670,000 workers in the federal government and the government of the District of Columbia.
SOURCE American Federation of Government Employees
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London