|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 03:36 PM EST||
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa., Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective, January 1, 2013, or as contracts permit, Air Products (NYSE: APD) will implement pricing actions for liquid and bulk helium in North America. The on-going global helium shortage has necessitated investments by Air Products and dramatically increased the cost of its operations and inputs. The pricing actions are being taken to recover extraordinary costs that are being incurred by Air Products in order to maintain reliable supply and secure new sources of helium for its customers.
NOTE: This release may contain forward-looking statements within the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on management's reasonable expectations and assumptions as of the date of this release regarding important risk factors. Actual performance and financial results may differ materially from projections and estimates expressed in the forward-looking statements because of many factors not anticipated by management, including risk factors described in the Company's Form 10K for its fiscal year ended September 30, 2011.
SOURCE Air Products
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?