|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 03:32 PM EST||
BOSTON, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At a meeting held today, the Board of Trustees of Eaton Vance Municipal Income Trust (NYSE: EVN), Eaton Vance California Municipal Income Trust (NYSE MKT: CEV), Eaton Vance Massachusetts Municipal Income Trust (NYSE MKT: MMV), Eaton Vance Michigan Municipal Income Trust (NYSE MKT: EMI), Eaton Vance New Jersey Municipal Income Trust (NYSE MKT: EVJ), Eaton Vance New York Municipal Income Trust (NYSE MKT: EVY), Eaton Vance Ohio Municipal Income Trust (NYSE MKT: EVO) and Eaton Vance Pennsylvania Municipal Income Trust (NYSE MKT: EVP) (the "Trusts"), each a closed-end investment company, voted to hold the Annual Meetings of Shareholders of each Trust concurrently on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (EDT). The meetings will be held at the principal office of the Trusts, Two International Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. Proxy materials will be mailed on or about January 25, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 10, 2013. Shareholders of each Trust will be asked to vote on the election of four Class II Trustees of the Trust.
Each Trust is managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $199.5 billion in assets as of October 31, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment products and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher