|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 02:51 PM EST||
DETROIT, MI -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- LevelEleven, the sales gamification and CRM solutions company, today announced the availability of LeaderTV along with new features to Contest Builder, the top-ranked gamification app on the Salesforce AppExchange.
LeaderTV makes Contest Builder scoreboards an important focus in office environments by producing a live visual display for big screen TVs and computer monitors to further help motivate sales, support teams and promote Salesforce adoption. Today's news underscores the company's recent launch and funding announcement of $1 million in seed funding led by Detroit Venture Partners with an equity stake from ePrize.
Available on the Salesforce AppExchange, Contest Builder enables companies to motivate or incentivize any behavior in the sales process or customer support environment by creating custom competitions and leaderboards, and then sharing real-time updates via email and Salesforce Chatter, the leading enterprise social network. Built in HTML5 using native salesforce.com technologies including Visualforce and Apex, LeaderTV leverages responsive design making it capable of displaying Contest Builder leaderboards on a variety of screens.
LevelEleven also announced a number of new Contest Builder features, including:
- Parent Contests: Sales managers now have the ability to motivate for the long-term by holding parent contests over a monthly or quarterly basis and being able to keep them fresh and interesting by focusing a different behavior each week.
- Hidden Contests: Great for running A/B tests to assess contest performance, clients can track behaviors for a desired contest but hide its leaderboard. After a baseline of metrics has been established, managers can clone the contest and then add in prizes and real-time leaderboards to identify and measure contest impact. Clients including Comcast have experienced more than 200 percent increases in contest performance when running competitions through Contest Builder.
- Threshold Prizing: Sales managers can now drive their teams to perform at their best by creating contests that award prizing to reps, only when they cross a specific threshold of performance.
- Service Cloud Contests: Call center managers can now easily create competitions around Cases, a feature of Salesforce to keep track of customer support issues. Common uses include closing cases faster and improving customer satisfaction.
"We had been eagerly awaiting the launch of LeaderTV," said Josh Delisle, vice president, worldwide sales for Dyn. "At Dyn we preach hustle and I know that LevelEleven's dynamic dashboard tool, with the visual TV component, is going to provide extra motivation to all of our reps and bring out their very best."
"Using gamification tactics in enterprise sales environments has proven to be an effective tool for motivating teams to focus on the right goals," said Carter Lusher, research fellow and chief analyst at Ovum. "Applications like LevelEleven's Contest Builder are helping organizations incentivize and reward the right behaviors that matter to their business. Adding a public leaderboard via a connected TV is a logical addition as it efficiently leverages social and reputational mechanics. No sales team member walking by the TV will want to see their names at the bottom of the list."
"Our high impact leaderboards and automated contest updates have always been a top feature of our app. Dialing that up a notch by broadcasting it on a large screen TV, with beautiful creative, adds even more energy and excitement within a sales or support team," said Bob Marsh, CEO of LevelEleven. "It taps into the competitive nature of people, just like a scoreboard at a sporting event. If you can see it, it's top of mind which keeps people focused on executing on their goals."
LaunchSquad for LevelEleven
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher