|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 02:49 PM EST||
TUSTIN, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- On Saturday, December 15th, The Jewelry Factory in Hackensack was greeted with a Christmas surprise. Mr. and Mrs. Scholtheiss had come into the Jewelry Factory on December 2nd to upgrade their diamond, however the customer was inadvertently sent home with the new diamond as well as the diamond they had exchanged. Upon discovering the unexpected treasure, valued at $1700, the customer immediately returned to give the extra diamond back. The Jewelry Factory had thought they had lost the diamond and were relieved that the customers found the diamond and returned it. The error was resolved, the Scholtheiss' were given a gift card, and everyone is having a Merry Christmas.
The Jewelry Factory is owned by Goldenwest Diamond Corporation who also owns and operates Jewelry Exchange and Jewelry Source.
If you would like more information on this topic, please contact Fallan Doddridge at 714/542-9200 x196 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2184171
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks