|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 02:49 PM EST||
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EPS Security (EPS) deploys the largest number of service vehicles in West Michigan's security industry, so when it came time to redesign its fleet of trucks three years ago it turned to the Ford Transit for its superior combination of fuel economy and ergonomics. The leading auto company returns the favor this month by featuring the iconic EPS truck as part of its 2013 Ford Transit Connect vehicle brochure.
The 2013 Ford Transit Connect brochure hits dealer showrooms across the nation this month featuring a full-page spread of the EPS Transit vehicle.
"We've successfully used our trucks as traveling billboards since our company was founded in 1955," says Kevin Carlson, president of EPS Security. "Obviously, the vehicles have changed a lot over the years and so too have the designs that we've applied to them. The new Ford Transit allowed us to take an entirely new approach, and we believe what we created is the most distinct service vehicle on the road today. It's nice to see our design embraced by one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers."
EPS has nearly 100 service vehicles on the road each day across Western and Northern Michigan. In addition to its home office in downtown Grand Rapids, the leading security company operates field offices in Gaylord, Holland, Kalamazoo, Petoskey and Traverse City.
The 2013 Ford Transit Connect brochure was designed by Farmington Hills, Mich.-based LATCHA+Associates, LLC (Latcha.com) a full-service advertising agency specializing in the automotive industry.
About Engineered Protection Systems (EPS Security)
Grand Rapids, Mich.-based Engineered Protection Systems (EPS Security) is a nationwide leader in security systems services. The Company currently ranks among the top 30 largest security companies in the U.S. EPS provides burglar alarms, fire alarms, card access systems, video surveillance and integrated systems to more than 18,000 commercial and residential clients in Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. To learn more, visit: EpsSecurity.com.
SOURCE EPS Security
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher