|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 11:51 AM EST||
Park Electrochemical Corp. (NYSE - PKE) announced that it plans to release its financial results for its 2013 fiscal year third quarter ended November 25, 2012 before the New York Stock Exchange opens on Wednesday, December 19, 2012. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss such results at 11:00 a.m. EST on the same day. Forward-looking and other material information may be discussed in this conference call. The conference call dial-in number is (866) 713-8565 in the United States and Canada and (617) 597-5324 in other countries and the required passcode is 53137379.
For those unable to listen to the call live, a conference call replay will be available from approximately 2:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 through 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 25, 2012. The conference call replay can be accessed by dialing (888) 286-8010 in the United States and Canada and (617) 801-6888 in other countries and entering passcode 71097171 and will be available on the Company’s web site at www.parkelectro.com/investor/investor.html.
Any additional material financial or statistical data disclosed in the conference call will also be available at the time of the conference call on the Company’s web site at www.parkelectro.com/investor/investor.html.
Park Electrochemical Corp. is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets and advanced composite materials, parts and assemblies for the aerospace markets. Park’s core capabilities are in the areas of polymer chemistry formulation and coating technology. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Singapore, France, Kansas, Arizona and California. The Company also maintains R & D facilities in Arizona, Kansas and Singapore.
Additional corporate information is available on the Company’s web site at www.parkelectro.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher