|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 11:48 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtmzxl/global_carrier) has announced the addition of the "Global Carrier Wi-Fi Equipment Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing use of mobile data among consumers. The Global Carrier Wi-Fi Equipment market has also been witnessing the increasing deployment of Wi-Fi-enabled devices. However, the high initial investment could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Cisco Systems Inc., Ruckus Wireless Inc., Ericsson Inc., and Alcatel-Lucent SA.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Nokia Siemens Networks, Hewlett-Packard Co., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Motorola Solutions Inc., Alvarion Ltd., Gemtek Technology Co. Ltd., Ubiquiti Networks Inc., and Aruba Networks Inc.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Telecom team said: ''As a result of the increasing acceptance of Wi-Fi networks due to its connectivity and affordability, mobile devices manufacturers are developing more Wi-Fi-enabled devices. It is expected that, by 2015, massive tablets will be shipped across the world and most of the users will prefer a Wi-Fi network for tablets. Service providers will definitely consider the growing adoption of advanced mobile devices as a huge opportunity and will deploy Wi-Fi hotspots in large scale. Hence, the demand for Wi-Fi equipment is expected to increase, which will support the growth of the Global Carrier Wi-Fi Equipment market. ''
According to the report, the use of mobile devices is increasing significantly among consumers. The Global Smartphone and Tablet market is growing drastically. This will increase the use of mobile data and applications in the future. As a result of the increasing use of Wi-Fi, the need for better infrastructure will be required to manage the data traffic. Hence, the increasing use of mobile data is increasing the need for carrier Wi-Fi equipment.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtmzxl/global_carrier
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks