|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 11:47 AM EST||
TEL AVIV, Israel, December 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RADCOM Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM) ("RADCOM") announced today that at the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of RADCOM, which was held today, all proposals made by RADCOM's Board of Directors were passed. For the list of the proposals that were on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of RADCOM's shareholders, please see the report on form 6-K filed by RADCOM with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 13, 2012.
RADCOM provides innovative service assurance solutions for communications service providers and equipment vendors. RADCOM specializes in solutions for next-generation networks, both wireless and wireline. RADCOM's comprehensive, carrier strength solutions are used to prevent service provider revenue leakage and enable management of customer care. RADCOM's products facilitate fault management, network service performance analysis, troubleshooting and pre-mediation with an OSS/BSS. RADCOM's shares are listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol RDCM. For more information, please visit http://www.RADCOM.com.
SOURCE RADCOM Ltd
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher