|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 10:15 AM EST||
CHICAGO, IL and PARIS -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- Enablon, the world's leading provider of sustainability management solutions, will host a webinar featuring ERM and independent analyst firm, Verdantix, on Dec 19, 2012 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST and 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. GMT on "Effective Sustainability Performance Management." Experts will present a roadmap to achieve sustainability performance excellence and explain how to drive success from strategy to execution. Verdantix will present the current market trends based on their latest research, "Global Sustainability Leaders Survey: Budgets And Priorities." The replay of the webinar will be available on the Enablon website.
In the context of volatile resource prices, on-going squeeze on budgets and increasing environmental and social risks, trying to get a handle on current and future sustainability requirements is challenging enough for any organization. Adding to this continued pressure from stakeholders and growing regulatory requirements, the sustainability agenda is evolving quicker than ever.
Join Patty Satkiewicz, Industry Analyst, Sustainability at Verdantix with Will Reed, Partner and Guy Roberts, Partner at ERM with moderator Tom Hazeldine, Sustainability Product Specialist at Enablon for this hour long webinar on sustainability performance management. Drawing on the results of Verdantix's latest research, "Global Sustainability Leaders Survey: Budgets And Priorities," experts will present current market trends and provide practical advice on executing your sustainability strategy, from planning to implementation including how to leverage technology for transparency, accountability and measurable results.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to define sustainability performance
- What are the key sustainability performance management trends and what they mean for your company
- How to roll-out and implement robust sustainability programs across your organization
- How to use software and technology to support these programs
For more information, or to register, click here.
Enablon is the world's leading provider of Sustainability Management solutions. More than 1,000 global companies and 300,000 users worldwide use Enablon software solutions to manage environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability. Enablon provides on-premises and SaaS solutions and an advanced online sustainability network called Wizness. Through its partnership network, Enablon operates in more than 160 countries.
For more information about Enablon and its products: www.enablon.com
Enablon Corporate Communications
Tel: +1 312 784 79 55
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks