|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 08:47 AM EST|
NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InternetArray, Inc., (OTC: INAR), has been approached by a publicly-traded corporation seeking to acquire one or more of its eCommerce group of web based-social media assets. The discussions are on-going and additional information will be issued as it becomes available.
About InternetArray, Inc. (www.internetarray.com)
InternetArray, Inc. provides guidance and investment for innovative, early stage Internet companies. The Company's mission is to identify and develop collaborative business partners into viable and profitable companies.
This press release may contain certain statements that are not descriptions of historical information, but are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements refer to matters that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements reflect management's current views and are based on certain assumptions. Actual results could differ materially from the assumptions currently anticipated.
SOURCE InternetArray, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks