|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of NQ Mobile Inc. ("NQ Mobile" or the "Company") (NYSE: NQ), concerning potential violations of federal securities laws.
On December 10, 2012, shares of NQ Mobile fell $0.68 per share or 11%, to close at $5.46 per share after seeking alpha published a report claiming that NQ Mobile is massively overstating its industry position and its "user base has been inflated more than tenfold." The investigation relates to whether the company made materially false and misleading statements regarding the Company's business and compliance policies concerning (i) the Company overstated its revenue by inflating its user base by at least ten times; and (ii) as a result of the above, the Company's financial statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of NQ Mobile, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman, 212-697-6484
SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?