|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
BEIJING, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Merry Christmas! A fantastic special offer for Mac iPhone Data Recovery, released by the prestigious Macgo International Limited, is kicking off. The single price for the lifetime version is reduced from $69.95 to $59.95. This deal will last till Jan. 6, 2013, and refers to the newly-upgraded Mac iPhone Data Recovery v1.1.0, with message recovery added.
The all-in-one iPhone data recovery software is able to recover photos and contacts for all versions of the iPhone on the Mac platform. User-friendly operations and dedicated features make it a perfect iPhone data recovery process on Mac OS.
- All-in-one data recovery for all iPhone versions
- Complete photos, contacts and even message recovery for the iPhone for all problems like a system crash, smashed phone, upgrade problems, jailbreak issues and even broken phones
- Automatically scan and arrange files in an alphabetical or chronological order
- Ultra-fast, stable, and easy-to-use
- Perfectly exports iPhone contacts to vCard (vcf)
- i-Devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
For more information about this wonderful software, please visit the official website: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/mac-iphone-data-recovery.htm
Apart from the fantastic Mac iPhone Data Recovery, the Mac Blu-ray Player software is another of Macgo's great media products, which is able to successfully play Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO files on all Mac versions (OS X 10.5+ to 10.8). There is also a big special offer for this all-in-one Blu-ray player software. More information can be learned from http://www.macblurayplayer.com/
Pricing and Availability
Macgo Mac iPhone Data Recovery is available now at $59.95.
For more information about the all-in-one iPhone data recovery software, please visit: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/mac-iphone-data-recovery.htm
Please feel free to add Macgo's official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MacBlurayPlayer
Macgo International Limited has over 10 years of experience in multimedia development and has developed many Blu-ray DVD media tools with advanced technology. In the past 10 years, Macgo has established itself as the innovative leader in multimedia technology by pioneering more performance enhancing technology. For more details about Macgo, please visit: http://www.macblurayplayer.com.
Macgo is a flagship brand of ZJMedia.
For more information, please contact:
SOURCE ZJMedia Digital Technology Ltd
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London