|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 08:40 AM EST||
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- Chartwell Seniors Housing Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX:CSH.UN) ("Chartwell") announced today a cash distribution of $0.0450 per Trust Unit for the month of December 2012. The cash distribution will be payable on January 15, 2013 to unitholders of record on December 31, 2012.
Unitholders can participate in Chartwell's Distribution Reinvestment Plan ("DRIP"). Eligible investors registered in the DRIP will have their monthly cash distributions used to purchase Trust Units, and will also receive bonus units equal to 3% of their monthly cash distributions. DRIP offers unitholders the opportunity to steadily increase their ownership in Chartwell without incurring any commission or brokerage fees. Complete details of the DRIP are available on Chartwell's website at www.chartwellreit.ca or from a unitholder's investment advisor.
Chartwell is a real estate investment trust that owns and operates a complete range of seniors housing communities from independent supportive living through assisted living to long term care. It is one of the largest participants in the seniors housing business in North America. Chartwell's aim is to capitalize on the strong demographic trends present in its markets to maximize the value of its existing portfolio of seniors housing communities, and prudently avail itself of opportunities to grow both internally and through accretive acquisitions.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher