|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 07:22 AM EST||
TORONTO, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Sun Life Financial Inc. (TSX: SLF) (NYSE: SLF) will hold an investor conference call to discuss the announced sale of the Company's domestic U.S. annuity business on Monday, December 17, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. ET. The conference call will be hosted by Dean A. Connor, President and Chief Executive Officer. The conference call and slides will be available via live audio webcast at www.sunlife.com/InvestorCallDec17 and by telephone. To access the conference call by telephone, dial 1-877-974-0445. Individuals participating in the call in a listen-only mode are encouraged to connect via the webcast.
The investor conference call will be archived and made available until January 17, 2013. To listen to a replay of the conference call, dial 416-640-1917 (Toronto) or 1-877-289-8525 and enter access code 4583286#. The archive of the audio webcast will also be available on the Company's website.
About Sun Life Financial
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing a diverse range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Chartered in 1865, Sun Life Financial and its partners today have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Vietnam and Bermuda. As of September 30, 2012, the Sun Life Financial group of companies had total assets under management of $515 billion. For more information please visit www.sunlife.com.
Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under the ticker symbol SLF.
Note to Editors: All figures in Canadian dollars.
SOURCE Sun Life Financial Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher