|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 07:21 AM EST||
SYDNEY, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kitegirl Coach Annabelle Drumm is a leading researcher in the modern information collected on the December 21, 2012 event and today Kitegirl announces her research findings about the event, its connection to our minds and how we live.
Drumm says, "The Mayan Calendar may be marking the end of the world as we know it on December 21, 2012 but changes will continue to accelerate through 2013. From financial and political systems around the world to weather like Hurricane Sandy and climate change. A polarization between people getting more aggressive and those seeking inner peace. We feel more connected through our Technology but more isolated from our community and in coping with stress."
Drumm, from Sydney Australia, says these changes are in fact all connected to our Human collective consciousness.
Invite Drumm to fill you in on the secrets as she answers:
- There are stories of tidal waves and meteorites blowing the planet away. What does the Mayan Calendar mean by the end of the world?
- What's going to happen on December 21st?
- How will it change the way we live?
- What proof do we have that anything is happening at all?
- Will it be the end of war?
- How can we best prepare for what's coming?
CREDENTIALS: Annabelle Drumm follows the emerging World Shift in Consciousness noted by the Mayan Calendar, how it affects us on a planetary level, on a more personal level and what we can do to ease ourselves through the change phase. She runs a blog offering a "feet on the ground" approach to the latest information as it comes through and has an online video course on Burnout and Stress Management based around these new world changes.
AVAILABILITY: Based in Sydney Australia (UTC +11) available face to face. Outside Sydney 24/7 by telephone, video Skype or FaceTime.
CONTACT: Annabelle Drumm, Answer phone +1 805 284 0810, Cellphone +61 414 266 631
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks