|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 07:20 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- In the lead up to Christmas we're all guilty of having a gift list that's got a little excessive. If you're into your health and fitness but hate going out in the cold at winter then you might even have put a home gym machine on there. Whether it's a treadmill or dumbbells, kitting out a home gym can be a pretty expensive deal so call The Training Room Santa this Christmas and enter their competition to be in with a chance of winning a Reebok 27 exercise bike worth over GBP 300!
Every fitness trainer will tell you that the food you eat before a work out is integral to your performance! So to enter all you need to do is answer the simple question: What foods should you avoid before hitting the gym?
a. Protein shake or bar b. Beans on toast c. An espresso
The answer, along with more information can be found here http://www.thetrainingroom.com/helping-hand-training-its-competition-time/, all you need to do is send your full name along with your email address, contact details and of course the right answer to email@example.com.
If you consider yourself a bit of a health and fitness expert and think you would enjoy a fitness instructor job a career with the training room might be for you!
The closing date for entries is the 11th January 2013 so get your answers in now and you might just have your very own Reebok 27 exercise bike in time to work on your New Year's resolution!
Notes to Editors
-- The Training Room runs Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer Courses through fast-track and time-part courses as well as pioneering a new flexible e-learning programme. -- Unlike other training programmes, the Training Room's support doesn't finish once students have graduated. All graduates are given access to an exclusive job board, with vacancies posted by some of the biggest organisations in the industry. TTR PT LTD First Floor Waterloo House Fleets Corner Waterloo Road Poole Dorset BH17 0HL
+ 01202 665045
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks