|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 07:07 AM EST||
Moxie Software, Inc.:
Esteban Kolsky, principal analyst, ThinkJar
Moxie Software Webinar: Unraveling Knowledge with Social, Community and SMEs
Tuesday, December 18th, 2012, 9 a.m. PT
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://resources.moxiesoft.com/unraveling_knowledge_reg.html
Moxie Software™, Inc., the leading provider of customer-centric enterprise social software, today announced it is hosting a complimentary webinar with customer strategist and principal analyst at ThinkJar, Esteban Kolsky. The webinar will focus on covering knowledge management in the enterprise, exploring pressing issues, their origin and their future, and lay a foundation to handle them.
During the webinar, Esteban will address:
- What are the most pressing concerns for knowledge management today?
- What is the current status of tribal or social knowledge?
- How can we leverage communities and SMEs to improve our knowledge solutions
- What is the difference between stored knowledge and knowledge in use — and why does it matter?
- What does a framework for improving our knowledge collection and distribution look like?
To receive additional details about the webinar, please register. Also, use the hashtag #MoxieCast to join the live discussion, tweeting questions or comments. Find us on Twitter at @Moxiesoft and @ekolsky.
About Moxie Software, Inc.
Moxie Software provides the only customer-centric enterprise social software suite that enables companies and organizations to effectively connect employees, customers and partners to engage in business, share knowledge and collaborate. Spaces by Moxie is a comprehensive solution that powers more than three billion social interactions per year for leading organizations in consumer services, financial, healthcare, high-tech and media and entertainment. Moxie Software’s customers are able to innovate faster, improve operational efficiencies and provide superior customer experiences. To learn more about Moxie Software, visit www.moxiesoft.com.
Moxie Software is a trademark of Moxie Software, Inc. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London