|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 07:01 AM EST||
TORONTO, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Patheon Inc. (TSX: PTI), a leading provider of contract development and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical industry, today announced, in connection with the close of the Banner acquisition, that Geoff Glass has been appointed president of the new proprietary products business unit.
"Geoff has played an integral role on Patheon's leadership team, and I continue to be impressed with his focus on exceeding expectations and driving results. This is an exciting time for Patheon and I am confident in Geoff's ability and expertise to be able to progress this new business unit forward," stated James C. Mullen, Patheon's Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Glass has been with Patheon for approximately four years, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives worldwide as Executive Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing. He has over 17 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
About Patheon Inc.
Patheon Inc. (TSX: PTI) is a leading global provider of contract development and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical industry. The company provides the highest quality products and services to approximately 300 of the world's leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Patheon's services range from preclinical development through commercial manufacturing of a full array of solid and sterile dosage forms.
The company's comprehensive range of fully integrated Pharmaceutical Development Services includes pre-formulation, formulation, analytical development, clinical manufacturing, scale-up and commercialization. The company's integrated development and manufacturing network of nine manufacturing facilities and nine development centers across North America and Europe, enables customer products to be launched with confidence anywhere in the world. For more information visit www.Patheon.com.
SOURCE Patheon Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks