|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 04:31 AM EST||
LONDON, December 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Strictly Come Dancing has flourished into one of the most popular shows on television - and now even those onboard popular cruises have the chance to catch a glimpse of the glitz and glamour of ballroom dancing.
Leading cruise provider P&O Cruises bring this experience to the high seas through the launch of their Strictly Come Dancing Themed Cruise - but what will you find onboard?
What to Expect
2013 will see another handful of the themed cruises travelling to both the Mediterranean and the Canaries. On board each cruise will be stern judge, Craig Revel Horwood and a selection of the professional dancers from the show.
They will perform everything from the jive to the Paso Doble and foxtrot in a series of stunning evening shows. So, whoever your favourites are, make sure you book on the right cruise to see them strut their stuff in the flesh.
Pack Your Dancing Shoes
Not only will you get to see these incredible live performances but you can also take part in one of the expert lessons. If you ever wanted Craig to critique your Charleston or help you with your Paso Doble then don't miss this incredible opportunity.
The themed trips will take place on a number of liners including P&O Azura,P&O Ventura and P&O Arcadia. So if you're a frequent cruise passenger and you have a favourite liner then make sure you book ahead to make your holiday the trip of a lifetime.
Cruises from Southampton largely venture to destinations in the Mediterranean. So if you have ever fancied checking out the likes of Cartagena, Messina, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venice, Malta or Gibraltar then Mediterranean cruises are for you.
Alternatively the Strictly Come Dancing Themed Cruises head to the warm climes of the Canaries. This alternative route will still take you to a number of the western European ports including Lisbon and Madeira with the extended journey along the West African coast to the Canaries offering an amazing added bonus.
So, if your love for cruise holidays is matched only by your love for ballroom dancing then this is the holiday for you.
A relatively new addition to P&O's many options, the Strictly Come Dancing Cruise is already proving to be a massive hit. Come and enjoy some of the most spectacular destinations in the world whilst learning to dance like the professionals on this once in a lifetime cruise.
SOURCE Thomas Cook
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks