|By Marketwired .||
|December 17, 2012 03:23 AM EST||
BREDA, THE NETHERLANDS -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- Dockwise ltd has taken notice of this morning's release on the agreement between Boskalis Westminster NV ("Boskalis") and Project Holland Fonds whereby the latter has committed to sell their shares in Dockwise for a price of Euro 18 per share.
Dockwise is encouraged by the increase in price by 5% from Euro 17.20 to Euro 18 per share but is of the opinion that this increased price does still not sufficiently reflect the value of Dockwise ltd.
Dockwise will continue the dialogue with Boskalis on the conditions of the intended offer including their request for due diligence.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Dockwise Ltd via Thomson Reuters ONE
For more information:
Fons van Lith
+31 6 51 314952
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher