|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 01:15 AM EST||
SINGAPORE, December 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Global market intelligence provider, ICIS, has enhanced its plasticizers coverage with the launch of a new US report. Offered as part of a suite that also includes detailed reports on the plasticizer markets in Asia and Europe, ICIS now delivers complete global coverage in this growing sector.
The controversy surrounding use of toxic phthalate plasticizers is not abating and in the wake of growing environmental concerns, the demand for non-phthalate alternatives is increasing, with market share for this group having already reached 30%. The ICIS Plasticizers reports are unique as they combine both types of plasticizers in a single report and provide the detailed information decision-makers need to compare and assess each separately. With the addition of this new US report, a global market perspective is now possible.
The weekly ICIS US Plasticizers price report focuses on the influential US market by providing detailed pricing information (spot price assessments for seven plasticizers), supply and demand dynamics, market commentary and news. It also includes additional summary data on the upstream feedstock prices, which affect the current market, as well as the current situation in the Asian and European plasticizer markets, giving a unique global perspective.
This level of plasticizer reporting is important for producers, buyers, compounders and traders. The report will enable industry players to make more informed decisions regarding supply and demand, production, arbitrage and pricing. For those making the switch from phthalate to non-phthalate, it provides the vital insight required to maximise the opportunities available.
"This report will help market players negotiate their way round the difficult contours of the US plasticizers market. Industry players are increasingly aware that health and environmental concerns are driving down the use of ortho-phthalates and there is an increasing trend for switching to alternative compounds," says Frank Zaworksy, markets editor covering the US plasticizers market.
ICIS is the world's largest petrochemical market information provider, and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling them to make better-informed trading and planning decisions.
With a global staff of more than 700, ICIS has people based in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Montpellier, Dusseldorf, Milan, Mumbai, Singapore, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Yantai, Tokyo and Perth. The team covers over 180 commodity markets and has in-depth knowledge across markets in upstream and downstream sectors in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. ICIS is part of Reed Business Information.
For further information about this release, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London