|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 12:21 AM EST||
ISTANBUL, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Istanbul International Mothers Babies Children Products Fair (MBCP) will open in four exhibition halls in Istanbul CNR Exhibition Center from January 17 to 20, 2013, with a total exhibition area of 37,000 square meters, 25% larger than 2012. The total exhibition space for clothing and accessories has grown a record-breaking 70% year-on-year increase.
Exhibition space is close to being sold out. More than 300 exhibitors and 500 brands have confirmed attendance. Brands include Pegperego, Avent, Chicco, Mamajoo, Tomy, Lamaze, Quinny, NUK, Graco, MAM, Medela, Britax, Romer, Koala, Bright Starts, Bugaboo, GRACO, Nuby, Maclaren, Maxi Cosi, Kraft, Nattou, Feber, Bremed, Losan, Mayoral and many more. More than 10,000 trade visitors and over 55,000 non-trade visitors from Turkey and abroad are expected to attend.
MBCP Fair is the biggest expo in Turkey dedicated to babies and children products and services. This is the third largest baby children fair in Europe. The event has continuously grown in the past 22 years. Product categories include baby and maternity care products, baby carriages, car seats and furniture, home textile, baby food and healthcare products, baby's and children's clothing, footwear and accessories, maternity clothing, underwear and accessories, toys, educational products and souvenirs.
MBCP Fair Istanbul is an excellent opportunity to find new sourcing partners and to present your brand in Turkey and beyond, including Russia and the Middle-East.
Turkey is the one of the countries with a young population that comprises 26% of total population. It is the second country in the world with a population increase of 1.2% after India (1.3%).The Turkish market for infant products grows at a rate of approximately 12% annually. If you want to explore the Turkish market, meet with quality suppliers, purchase the best children, baby and maternity products, and see the latest trends of the industry, MBCP is a must-attend event.
MBCP started to cooperate with the Children Baby Maternity Industry Expo (CBME) this year, which is organized by UBM, the largest children baby maternity industry expo in the world.
SOURCE UBM China
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks