|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
OSAKA, Japan, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mandom Corp. announced that it has had put on sale a limited edition "Trial Set" of Japan's No. 1 hair wax product, the GATSBY MOVING RUBBER Series. This limited time offer will only be available in the U.S. and sold exclusively through Mandom Corp.'s official GATSBY store on Amazon.com.
As Mandom Corp. launches the GATSBY brand onto the U.S. market, the limited edition MOVING RUBBER "Trial Set" provides new consumers with a unique opportunity to experiment with the series' wide range of capabilities.
The GATSBY MOVING RUBBER Series was developed in collaboration with Japan's top hairstylists in 2006 and was designed to provide consumers with an incomparable hold and moveable texture making any desired hairstyle possible.
Contents of the Trial Set
Available at Amazon.com for US$9.90
- 1 GATSBY MOVING RUBBER Spiky Edge Mobile (15g/0.5oz);
- 1 GATSBY MOVING RUBBER Wild Shake Mobile (15g/0.5oz);
- 1 GATSBY MOVING RUBBER Air Rise Mobile (15g/0.5oz);
- 1 GATSBY MOVING RUBBER Cool Wet Mobile (15g/0.5oz); and
- 1 Original Pouch.
For more information on the limited edition trial set, please visit:
About GATSBY Official Store
After observing rising interest from Western consumers in the GATSBY product line, Mandom Corp. established the GATSBY Global Facebook Fan Page and the GATSBY Global Site, both in English, so as to participate in the global conversation.
In September 2012, the official GATSBY store was opened on Amazon.com in order to meet the sales demand of Western consumers for the MOVING RUBBER hair wax series.
About GATSBY brand
Mandom Group, established in 1927 in Japan, currently has offices in 12 Asian countries. For the fiscal year 2011, the combined annual sales of Gatsby brand products totaled 33 billion yen, making it the top men's cosmetics brand in Asia. The GATSBY brand continues to attract attention on a global stage for the unique quality and affordability of its products.
Hungping Tse (Ms)
E-Biz Preparation Div.
SOURCE Mandom Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks