|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
OSAKA, Japan, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mandom Corp. has launched the GATSBY x Manga Designers Lab Portrait Campaign. This is GATSBY's second marketing campaign launched onto a global platform since its expansion to Western markets.
To enter the GATSBY x Manga Designers Lab Portrait Campaign, participants must upload a profile picture onto the dedicated landing page found at http://www.gatsbyglobal.com/2012portrait/. Access to this campaign can also be found through the GATSBY global site or through GATSBY's social networking sites.
The GATSBY x Manga Designers Lab Portrait Campaign offers 50 randomly selected winners with two unique prizes created by five of Japan's talented manga artists: (1) An original reproduction in manga style of the winner's profile picture and (2) an original drawing of the winner within a manga scene, meant to be used as a cover photo for social networking sites.
After photo submission, all participants of the campaign will be allowed to arrange their uploaded profile picture into six different frames in manga style, and download them all for personal use.
The purpose of the GATSBY x Manga Designers Lab Portrait Campaign is to allow consumers to interact on a global level through the love of both GATSBY products and manga-style comics. It is the first time GATSBY has partnered with the Manga Designers Lab.
Nov 29, 2012
First Deadline for submission:
Dec 26, 2012
Second Deadline for submission:
Feb 1, 2013
For further information, please visit: http://www.gatsbyglobal.com/2012portrait/
Born in 1978, GATSBY has been Japan's leader in male grooming products. GATSBY's core message, "KAKKOii in tune with times," communicates the company's belief that every man should be free to create his own personal style.
About Designers Lab.
Manga Designers Lab. is a group of professional artists in Harajuku, Tokyo, dedicated to preserving and furthering the creation of Japanese manga-style comics. Manga was first developed in Japan in the late 19th century. Today, manga is read by people of all ages, and is a large part of the Japanese publishing industry.
Hungping Tse (Ms)
E-Biz Preparation Div.
SOURCE Mandom Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher