|By Marketwired .||
|December 15, 2012 04:19 PM EST||
TUSTIN, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/15/12 -- The Jewelry Exchange has been recognized by the California State Assembly as the recipient of the Best Jeweler Award. The recognition is a result of the Jewelry Exchange being voted in the top tier of the Orange County Register's "Best of Orange County." This comes on the heels of the company's 35th anniversary of offering high-quality jewelry and diamonds at direct prices. They currently own and operate 17 retail locations nationwide, including an online retail site.
The Jewelry Exchange operates its retail businesses from owner-occupied locations, and has been listed as one of National Jeweler Magazine's top 10 Jewelry Stores, as well as being included in the "100 Million Dollar Super Sellers" list. They have been voted in the top 3 for the "Best Of" editions of local newspapers 11 times. They will continue the tradition of offering customers quality products at affordable prices, as they expand their operations in the diamond and jewelry industries.
The Jewelry Exchange is owned by Goldenwest Diamond Corporation.
If you would like more information on this topic please contact Fallan Doddridge at 714/542-9200 x196 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher