|By Marketwired .||
|December 15, 2012 03:23 PM EST||
PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/15/12 -- Good Times Promotions will celebrate 25 years, and three generations, in the RV business when it hosts the 25th Annual Manufacturers RV Show and Sale from Jan. 11-21, 2013 at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton.
Good Times Promotions is a family-run business founded by Michael Nohr in 1988 after he stepped away from 30 years in the RV industry. Michael started in the RV and trailer business at a young age, working for Nohr's RV, which was owned and operated by his father. Following his father's retirement in 1971, Michael took over the operations and expanded to the Dublin/Pleasanton area. Michael was able to walk away with 30 years of experience and over 20,000 units sold before founding Good Times Promotions. Now, Michael has passed the torch to his son, Shawn Nohr, who is the show manager for the company, including the 2013 winter event -- the largest of its kind on the West Coast.
"Our family has a real passion for this business and for the outdoor lifestyle RVing offers," said Shawn Nohr. "This show is a big one for us -- we're marking 25 years! To celebrate, we're pulling out all the stops, with a million square feet of RVs, RV equipment and accessories."
Even during the slow economy and unpredictable gas prices, RVing represents the cheapest vacation option around, according to Recreational Vehicle Industry Association studies. Savvy travelers who attend the January show will be able to see hundreds of RVs and accessories -- new and used -- negotiate directly with a variety of dealers and do it all in one convenient location.
Cost: Adults $15; seniors (65+) $12.
Held at the Alameda County Fairgrounds: 4501 Pleasanton Ave., Pleasanton, Jan 11-21, 2013; Mon-Fri 11am-7pm, Sat 10am - 7pm; Sun 10am - 6pm, Monday MLK Day 10am to 6pm.
For information, call (925) 931-1890 or visit www.rvshow.net.
About Good Times Promotions
Good Times Promotions was founded by Michael Nohr in 1988 after 30 years in the RV industry.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London