|By PR Newswire||
|December 15, 2012 01:43 PM EST||
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In the exhibit "Warhol: Headlines," the rich headline motif is traced through 80 works by the Pittsburgh Pop artist — from paintings, drawings, prints, photography and sculpture to film, video and television. A major yet unexplored theme that ran through Warhol's entire career, the headline encompasses many of his key subjects, including celebrity, death, disaster and current events.
Join The Press Club of Western Pennsylvania and the Women's Press Club of Pittsburgh for a guided tour of "Warhol: Headlines," starting at 1 p.m. Jan. 6, 2013, at The Andy Warhol Museum, 117 Sandusky St., North Side.
Cost is a group rate of $12 per person for admission and tour only; free for members of the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh. Deadline for reservations is Friday, Dec. 28. Go online at www.westernpapressclub.org to use credit card or Paypal. Checks may be sent to The Press Club of Western Pennsylvania, Engineers' Building, 337 Fourth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you are a Carnegie Museums member, please RSVP at 412-281-7778 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in this tour.
PR Newswire is the official wire of The Press Club of Western Pennsylvania.
SOURCE The Press Club of Western Pennsylvania
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher