|By Marketwired .||
|December 15, 2012 12:39 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/15/12 --
Event: Canadian Food Inspection Agency Technical Briefing: Recall of certain Butcher's Choice Beef Burgers When: December 15, 2012 at 14 :00 (EDT) Present: Barbara Jordan, Associate Vice-President, Operations Martine Dubuc, Chief Food Safety Officer for Canada Dr. Howard Njoo, Director General, PHAC Dr. Frank Plummer, Chief Science Officer / Scientific Director General - National Microbiology Laboratory, PHAC Dr. Gregory Taylor, Deputy Chief Public Officer, PHAC
CFIA representatives will be on hand to provide an overview of the recall initiated by Loblaw Companies Ltd.
Officials from the Public Health Agency of Canada will also be available to media.
A question and answer session for the media will follow the update. Please be prepared to provide your name and affiliation.
Teleconference phone number: 1-877-413-4814
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks