|By PR Newswire||
|December 14, 2012 07:28 PM EST||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Pacific Homes, one of the nation's leaders in homebuilding quality, today announced the acquisition of 34 homesites in The Oaks at Boca Raton, from Kenco Communities. Situated in the highly-desirable city of Boca Raton, the community will offer home shoppers an opportunity to own a brand new home in this most sought-after location.
"The Oaks at Boca Raton's highly desirable setting is a perfect match for Standard Pacific Homes' land acquisition strategy, which focuses on building exceptional communities in premier locations," said South Florida Division President for Standard Pacific Homes, Dan Grosswald. "We look forward to offering elegant new home designs that match the caliber of this scenic community."
With average prices in the $900,000s, Standard Pacific Homes will showcase all-new home designs that feature large-scale open spaces and thoughtful details designed for the way people live today. One notable feature is the highly-appointed gourmet kitchen that flows into an expansive Great Room, an ideal space for entertaining and everyday life. These homes will also feature luxurious master suites with spa-like master baths and other design elements suited for the upscale Boca Raton lifestyle.
Boasting a beautifully designed clubhouse, the community offers a country club lifestyle with an emphasis on leisure, culture, athletics and family-friendly social events. The clubhouse features a resort-size swimming pool and cabana area plus a 12-court tennis center managed by professional staff. The Oaks at Boca Raton is just west of Boca Raton proper which allows residents immediate access to the many dining and shopping options available in the city.
About Standard Pacific Homes
Standard Pacific Homes, one of the nation's largest homebuilders, has built homes for more than 115,000 families during its 47-year history. The Company constructs homes within a wide range of price and size targeting a broad range of homebuyers. Standard Pacific Homes operates in many of the largest housing markets in the country with operations in major metropolitan areas in California, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. For more information about the Company and its new home developments, please visit our website at: www.standardpacifichomes.com.
Contact: Danielle Tocco
Director of Communications
Standard Pacific Homes
SOURCE Standard Pacific Homes
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks